poi-user mailing list archives

From "Havard, Nick" <nick.hav...@savvis.net>
Subject HSLF - Adding Picture is 133% of actual size
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 13:09:15 GMT
Hi

I'm adding a picture to new slideshow and it always seems to be scaling
it to 133% of actual size. The picture is in the OutputStream os.

        int i = ss.addPicture(os.toByteArray(),Picture.PNG);
        Picture p = new Picture(i);
        s = ss.createSlide();
        s.setSlideNumber(ss.getSlides().length);
        s.addShape(p);

I've tried using the setDefaultSize() method on Picture and the
setAnchor method of Picture to adjust sizing and positioning without
success.

Presumably I'm missing something very simple! Can someone point me in
the right direction to set the picture size to the actual picture size
(i.e. no scaling).

Nick Havard