poi-user mailing list archives

From <raghavendra.balara...@wipro.com>
Subject Problem with Hyperlink
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 07:12:40 GMT

Hello friends,
I am stuck up with a problem.  It is as follows:
I have to open an already existing excel file.  This file contains row
which has a cell containing a Hyperlink.
Now i have to insert empty rows before this row containing the
Hyperlink.  In order to do this i use the HSSFSheet.sheet.shiftRows
method.  This works fine shifting the rows properly.  But the problem is
with the cell which earlier had the hyperlink.. I am unable to make that
cell an normal cell, when i click on that cell it takes me to that
hyperlink.
I tried deleting the entire row which had the hyperlink earlier and
created a new row, but it did not solve my problem.
Can anyone please help me out???
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Raghavendra