poi-user mailing list archives

From FreeGroup <a.h...@freegroup.de>
Subject Re: Re[2]: Is PPT Merging possible with HSLF
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:04:23 GMT

Hi,

I have tested teh code below and retrieve an Exception :-(

Warning - no text records found for TextBox
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.apache.poi.hslf.model.TextBox.initTextRun(TextBox.java:474)
	at org.apache.poi.hslf.model.TextBox.setSheet(TextBox.java:434)
	at org.apache.poi.hslf.model.Sheet.addShape(Sheet.java:202)
	at test.Appender.main(Appender.java:36)

greetings

      Andreas