poi-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@buni.org>
Subject Re: What is the state of the project?
Date Sat, 03 Feb 2007 18:51:06 GMT
The project is active.  We just haven't put out an official release in
awhile.  Partly because builds/milestones are reasonably stable.  Macros
can be there if you set the preserve flag off the hssf workbook
constructor.

Tom Muldoon wrote:
> I'm wondering what the state of the POI-HSSF project is. I noticed
> that the latest release is dated 06-Aug-2004 and I'm assuming that
> this project is no longer active. I also noticed that the archive link
> is broken. That said, I also noticed in the list of limitations that
> macros cannot be created, however, I'm wondering if macros can be
> invoked.
>
> Thanks in advance, Tom
>
> PS. If this project is no longer active, are there other projects out
> there that are?

No PST Files Ever Again
Buni Meldware Communication Suite
Email, Calendaring, ease of configuration/administration
http://buni.org