poi-user mailing list archives

From "Sanjiv Jivan" <sanjiv.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject spreadsheet with form elements getting corrupt with poi 3.0
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 15:10:59 GMT
I am generating a spareadsheet by reading off a template excel spreadsheet
that has macro's and form elements  like buttons, labels etc and then adding
data to the spreasdheet with POI. This was working well with POI-2.5.1 but I
tried to upgrade to the dev build of POI-3 and the generated spreadsheet
gets corrupt and when excel tries to fix it, all the form elements, cell
colors etc are missing.

Do I have to make any code or other changes with POI 3 for this to work? The
reason I want to upgrade to POI 3 is for performance improvements.

Thanks,
Sanjiv