poi-user mailing list archives

From "Hugo Osorio" <osorio.h...@gmail.com>
Subject moving thru the excel file
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 23:54:44 GMT
hello, this is my first time writing, i would like you to help me with an
issue, i am reading an xls file and trying to go across it. as soon as the
rows do not have anymore data, there is a zone of cells that i need manually
to select them (editing the xls file in MS Excel), and "hide" them in
spanish ("ocultar") so the file remains with those rows hidden... not even
the numbers i can see them anymore... i want to avoid this...

i get a NullPointerException with these cells... what can i do... in order
to manage this cells by programming with POI HSSF what methods may i use...?

thank you...