poi-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Noll <dan...@nuix.com>
Subject Re: Autosizing question:
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 04:24:20 GMT
David Fisher wrote:
> Maybe it is time to have a PPT to FOP translator.

I trust that you mean PPT to XSL-FO.  It would be a tragedy if FOP were
the only processor able to open the resulting file.

The thing is, XSL-FO is really a layout format whereas PPT is really a
per-page graphics format.  I'm sure it *can* be translated to XSL-FO,
but I'm not certain that it's the most suited format.  (SVG with one
page per file may even be better.)

Daniel

--
Daniel Noll