poi-user mailing list archives

From "Kamlesh Sharma" <kamlesh_r...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Inserting MSWord doc in ppt
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 08:36:45 GMT
Thanks Yegor,

Any idea if we will have it in near future.
Or any similar feature where I can create tables in PPT. e.g. embed excel/rtf table in a Slide.

Also when we will have next release of POI which will include HSLF, currently its with alpha
only.

Please respond if anyone out there knows the answer.

Regards,
~Kamlesh