poi-user mailing list archives

From Avik Sengupta <avik.sengu...@itellix.com>
Subject Re: Autosizing question:
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:08:29 GMT
>Since VBA have this function to autosize
> > columns, I wonder if POI have

POI is not, and was never meant to be, a replacement for VBA. Its a file
format reader/writer. To do autosizing, one needs a fontmetrics
implementation. We're yet find one that is useful and easy enuf to use.

However, as a frequently requested feature, its a ripe oppurtunity for
contribution :)

Regards
-
Avik