poi-user mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>
Subject Re[2]: Slide BackgroundColor.......
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 09:26:24 GMT
>>Hi......I would to know if there is a way to extract a background color of a
>>slide?

Use the Fill object to get slide background:

Fill fill = slide.getBackground().getFill();
Color rgb = fill.getBackgroundColor();

>>But the color line is wrong...the only colors that matching are: red,blue...
>>the others are only black.......the RGB's jakarta is the same of the RGB's
>>Java?I need of a transformation????

Line.getLineColor should return the correct RGB value. Print RGB
components to stdout and see what's wrong.

If indeed only a few colors match, then create an issue in bugzilla and attach a
sample ppt.

Yegor