poi-user mailing list archives

From "Anjishnu Bandyopadhyay" <anjishn...@infosys.com>
Subject Doubts in POI -- Excel export -- image export, displaying dropdown
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:26:50 GMT

Hi all,

I am new to POI. I am trying to write an application which will open an
MS Excel sheet, through POI.

I am facing the following problems:

1.	I want to display an image in one of the cells. Here, the image
path will be somewhere in my server, or hard disk.
2.	I want to display a dropdown in one of the cells, with some
pre-defined values.
3.	I am reading an existing workbook, and then, outputting my excel
workbook. In the original one, I have a Text Box (available in the
drawing toolbar), with some values. I want to read the text box from the
original workbook, and output a similar text box in the new one.

Any pointers regarding any of the above problems will be of great help.

Thanks for your time.

With best regards,

Anjishnu.

e-mail system.