poi-user mailing list archives

From "Kimmo R. M. Hovi" <kimmo.h...@kronodoc.com>
Subject 3.0 alpha 3 changelog?
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:15:11 GMT
Is the 3.0 alpha3 changelog available somewhere?

We had a "slight" problem with alpha2: Our app, a simply hpsf thingy updating
existing custom properties (Custom properties in the File -> Properties -> Custom
sense, not the CustomProperties sense), every time we ran our app, somehow
the files lost something;

The docfiles in question had MicroSoft FormsObjects, and embedded OLE objects,
that were (surprisingly) tied to macros. After the hpsf app was done, the objects
were dead.

The problem disappeared with alpha3...

I'm just curious if this fix was intentional

--
Kimmo R. M. Hovi              | Sinikalliontie 10 | Tel +358 9 229 171
Product Development Manager   | 02630 Espoo       | GSM +358 40 767 8610