poi-user mailing list archives

From m-n.raju...@daimlerchrysler.com
Subject help needed
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 10:03:58 GMT
Hi ,

  I have the POI 3.0 already in my Eclipse workspace..

  Problem is :

  ****   When i have the .png file already part of a cell in the Excel
file and try to open using POI the excel file file does not get
opened...

  *****i am trying to use the code mentioned in jakarta POI  quick
guide ..still have problems with the loadpicture ().. and setAnchorType()

  HSSFPatriarch patriarch = RGI_3.createDrawingPatriarch();
    HSSFClientAnchor anchor;
     anchor = new HSSFClientAnchor(0,0,0,255,(short)2,2,(short)4,7);
     anchor.setAnchorType( 2 );

patriarch.createPicture(anchor,loadPicture("build/images/logos/dc.png",wb));

  Can you please help me out ...It would be highly appreciated .

  Regards ,

  Hepzibah