poi-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Ceronio - BIS" <martin.cero...@za.sabmiller.com>
Subject Reading comments from Excel cells
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 10:13:32 GMT
To those who were looking for a solution to this problem:

I have finally managed to come right with reading comments from cells.
To do this, I have used the Java Excel API library, available from
http://jexcelapi.sourceforge.net. I don't think it is as feature-rich as
HSSF, but it allowed me to do what I needed.

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note

This e-mail, its attachments, if any, and any rights attaching to it are, unless the context
clearly indicates otherwise, the property of The South African Breweries Limited (“SAB”).
It is confidential, private and intended for the addressee only.

If you are not the addressee and receive this e-mail by error, please notify the sender, delete
this e-mail immediately and do not disclose or use it in any manner whatsoever. Any views
and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender. SAB accepts no liability for
any loss or damages whatsoever, and howsoever incurred or suffered, resulting or arising from
the use of this email and/or its attachments.

SAB does not warrant the integrity of this e-mail or that it is free of errors, viruses, interception
or interference.

For more information about SAB, visit our website at http://www.sabreweries.co.za