poi-user mailing list archives

From Rainer Klute <kl...@rainer-klute.de>
Subject Re: Qs On LineCount of WordDocument
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:19:24 GMT
jack schrieb:
> I tried using DocumentSummaryInformation class to get LineCount. But it
> gave false information. I don't thinkn this is the right class to look
> for lineCount of WordDocument.

DocumentSummaryInformation is the right class for the line count.
However, it does not do anything else than extracting the data that is
stored in the property and hand it over to the application. If that data
is wrong, because M$ Word stored a wrong value or whatever the reason
might be, you get what you got. DocumentSummaryInformation does not
calculate the line count itself.

Best regards
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  klute@rainer-klute.de
  K├Ârner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423

  http://www.glaube24.de/

OpenPGP-Fingerprint: E4E4386515EE0BED5C162FBB5343461584B5A42E