poi-user mailing list archives

From "Julien Bittard" <julien.bitt...@unilog.logicacmg.com>
Subject Problem with outline
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 10:12:09 GMT
Hello,

In my workbook I create outline with several level and I collapsed all the
level. But when I open the final document, some level are expanded. I don't
know why !
I put an example in this mail. If you open the first level, then you see my
problem : the first sub-level are open, but the second no, etc..
In my source code, I create outline whith groupRow(startRow, endRow) and so
I collapsed this outline with setRowGroupCollapsed(startRow, true).

Does anyone have any ideas ?

thanks

and inform the sender. Thank you.