poi-user mailing list archives

From mr.jonze <mr.jo...@gmail.com>
Subject TxMasterStyleAtom Doubts
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 13:29:35 GMT
Hi,

I'm using the class TxMasterStyleAtom these days, and I was studying the
arrays chstyles and prstyles and the method init() and I have some doubts
about the way it works. Here are they:
1 - In text type 5 (textbox of type 5) , the alignment and
text.offsetproperties seem to be switched (
i.e. alignment has the value of text.offset and this one has the value of
the alignment)
2 -  When the records are created, even the previous records are created,
and not just the recent ones(e.g. if I change anything in one of those
types, the older one and the recent one are created).
3 -  The font size of text type 5 can't be read from the API. I was looking
the font size of text type 5 at PowerPoint  and its values  are just  the
same of the text type 8.  Are they anyway related ?

Thanx,
Luis.