poi-user mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@torchbox.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: org.apache.poi.hwpf.extractor.WordExtractor
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 12:30:09 GMT
On Mon, 7 Aug 2006, Leimbach, Johannes wrote:
> Though, I would like to sound my criticism regarding the documentation
> on the POI page .. it should really contain some hits where to look.

I've added a note about the unit tests to
   http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/hwpf/quick-guide.html
and about the fact that you need a recent scratchpad jar. Does that cover
what you'd hoped it would?

> Also the documentation on the POI page is referring to a CVS repository
> to fetch the development sources.

Ah, we updated the source xml files, but didn't do a rebuild of the site.
I've done a new build of the site and uploaded, so it should now talk
about svn

Nick