poi-user mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>
Subject Re: [HSLF] Indentation level identification
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 14:56:27 GMT
Hi,

TPN>  Is there any other way to identify the indentation level for a given
TPN> RichTextRun?

Unfortunately you can't retrieve the indentation level for a
RichTextRun. It's not supported by the current code.

Indentation level is stored as a 2-byte paragraph property in the
style record. Initially we thought that this value is 'safe to
ignore', it was always 0 in out test ppt files. In fact it stores the
indentation level and can be a number in the range 0-4 (there can be
up to 5 indent levels in PowerPoint).

I'm not sure if it is an easy fix and I'd like to hear Nick's opinion.

Regards, Yegor