poi-user mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>
Subject Re[2]: [HSLF] Indentation level identification
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 15:02:33 GMT
Nick,

In StyleTextPropAtom.setParentTextSize when we read paragraph
properties we ignore the 2-byte value before the paragraph
properties:

    // Fetch the 2 byte value that is safe to ignore as 0
    short paraIgn = LittleEndian.getShort(rawContents,pos);
    pos += 2;

In fact it stores the indentation level.
What is bad, that this value is re-setted to 0 when a slide show is saved and
the indentation information is lost. Try to re-save a ppt with indents
and see that they are lost!

I'm not sure I can quickly fix it, have a busy time last days :).
If you can  - do please.

Regards, Yegor