poi-user mailing list archives

From Kumar <chinnionl...@rediffmail.com>
Subject How to store the Modified slide back into ppt
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 07:49:36 GMT
Hi,
Want to replace a partucular text string in a slide, I could able get the
string and modify it. But how can I saveback the slide into the PPT. I am
trying out the following..

else if(shp[j] instanceof TextBox){

TextBox textShape = (TextBox)shp[j];
String mesg = textShape.getText();
                       if(mesg.equalsIgnoreCase("original")){
		textShape.setText("replaced text");
}
             /*	FileOutputStream outFile = new FileOutputStream
("C:/Test/IndividualSlideProject/Demo1samp.ppt");
	ss.write(outFile);
	outFile.close();*/

}

With the commented the entire file is replacing with the present slide, erasing
the header information.

So is there any procedure to save the changes back into the ppt, having said
that the slide can be at anywhere in the ppt.
Thanks,
Kumar