poi-user mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@torchbox.com>
Subject Re: AW: Bugreport: Reading a special DOC file triggers a NullPointerException
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:08:12 GMT

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/hwpf/
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/hwpf/quick-guide.html

> I have found some other DOC files which trigger either a
> NegativeArrayIndexException or an ArrayOutOfBounds exception. I will
> investigate if I may upload these files somewhere - would that be still
> of interest?

No-one's working on hdf, it has been superseeded by hwpf. No-one's really
working on hwpf either, but it's the codebase is more developed, and the
most likely to get changes!

(Unfortunately, the author of hwpf got a job with a company that licenses
the file format docs, so can no longer contribute).

Nick