poi-user mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@torchbox.com>
Subject Re: numbering formats of lines of text in PPT files
Date Sun, 02 Jul 2006 16:34:58 GMT
On Sun, 2 Jul 2006, Erez Eisenstein wrote:
> Hi Nick, I'm having the following problem:

Please always use the list, rather than contacting developers directly.
That way, everyone can see (and benefit!) from the answer.

> After extracting several lines of text from a TextBox, if the lines were
> numbered, with also sub-numbered, I can't tell which line is which.

For you example below, did you get 5 TextRuns, or fewer TextRuns that
contained 5 RichTextRuns between them?

If it was 5 text runs, each with 1 RichTextRun, do the RichTextRuns have
style associated with them? (i.e. do calls to _getRawParagraphStyle() and
_getRawCharacterStyle() return null, or a TextPropCollection?)

The answers to those questions may help us figure this out :)

Nick