poi-user mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@torchbox.com>
Subject Re: PPT Pictures
Date Sun, 02 Jul 2006 16:17:22 GMT
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006, Tales Paiva Nogueira wrote:
> I'm having trouble extracting images from PPT files. When I have the
> same image more than once, the API identifies only one image even if the
> size differs from one to another.

There shouldn't be anything special about duplicate images. We just walk
through the binary blob of pictures, pulling them out until we run out of
data.

> For instance, if there are 3 pictures, being 2 of them the same picture,
> the returned vector length is 2.

That shouldn't be the case. Could you open a bug in bugzilla, and upload
the PPT file that this occurs on? We can then take a look, and see if we
can spot what's going wrong

Nick