poi-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Noll <dan...@nuix.com.au>
Subject Difference between an "area ref" and a "mem area ref"
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 02:13:17 GMT
Hi.

As the subject suggests, I'm confused.  What is the actual difference
between an "area ref" (Ptg 0x25) and a "mem area ref" (Ptg 0x26)?

I've noticed that for example, if I create a formula which has a union
of two areas, that uses Ptg 0x25.  However, if I create a formula which
has an intersection of two areas, that uses Ptg 0x26 instead.  (However,
POI doesn't currently implement 0x26, so it makes the entire document
break.)

Daniel

--
Daniel Noll