poi-user mailing list archives

From Rana Aich <ranaa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: HELP: Problem in compiling while adding image to Excel
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 00:03:34 GMT
I have averted the compilation problem by installing
latest jar. But I still cannot draw the Image on the
Excel Sheet.

I'm following the way suggested on the Jakarta POI
quick-guide at
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/hssf/quick-guide.html#Images.

My Excel sheet remains blank.

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.