poi-user mailing list archives

From Avik Sengupta <avik.sengu...@itellix.com>
Subject Re: Difference between an "area ref" and a "mem area ref"
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 20:26:14 GMT
as I'm sure you've guessed, nobody here knows the answer :(

If excel creates that, the best we can do is implement it in read. For
writing, i suppose we create an area ref when such a formula is created by
POI? And if excel reads that fine, I think we are ok. There are various
places where excel creates certain optimisations while writing, but is
perfectly happy to read other stuff.

Regards
-
Avik