poi-user mailing list archives

From ngues...@kouame.us
Subject RE: WordExtractor & dependencies
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 22:00:37 GMT
I printed a list of all the class files contained in the jars and
noticed that the WordExtractor.class file was not there. It seems that
the class was not included in the "binary" download, although the
javadoc bundled with that download has a description for WordExtractor.
I downloaded and compiled the source code to have the right jars.

Nguessan