poi-user mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@torchbox.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.poi.hslf.model.Slide
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 13:17:10 GMT
Firstly, please use poi-user for questions like this.

On Mon, 5 Jun 2006, Erez Eisenstein wrote:
> I wanted to know if there is a way to fix the result getting from
> "getSlideNumber" method of class Slide. (since the number I'm getting is
> not the slide number in the slideshow order)

Alas no. We haven't figured out where powerpoint stores the slide number,
and we're starting to suspect that it doesn't actually store it "as such"

Assuming Yegor's ideas on the slide ordering (see bug #39547) do hold true
when we test them on lots of files, then that code may help

Nick