poi-user mailing list archives

From "Erez Eisenstein" ...@axismobile.com>
Subject RE: org.apache.poi.hslf.model.TextRun
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 16:17:12 GMT
I am asking about the TextRun[] return from the method
org.apache.poi.hslf.model.Slide.getTextRuns().

For each TextRun, I want to know its x/y position.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Burch [mailto:nick@torchbox.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 5:05 PM
To: Erez Eisenstein
Cc: POI Users List
Subject: Re: org.apache.poi.hslf.model.TextRun

Please always use the lists for asking POI questions.

On Wed, 7 Jun 2006, Erez Eisenstein wrote:
> How can I get the position (x,y coordinates) of a TextRun in the
slide?

That depends on what kind of text run it is. If it's text positioned
acording to the master slide, then because we don't currently grok the
master slides, that information isn't available.

If it's a text run stored in an Escher object (EscherTextboxWrapper),
you
can get some information on the object's position from the parent Escher

objects.

Nick