poi-user mailing list archives

From "Chaudhary, Harsh" <HCHAU...@amfam.com>
Subject Harsh: Turn off warning in POI
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 20:42:56 GMT
Hi all,
While using POI to access a spreadsheet, I get the following warning:

[WARNING] Unknown Ptg 3d (61)

[WARNING] Unknown Ptg 3d (61)

I would appreciate it if someone could tell me what that means. I did
some searching and I believe that this has something to do with 3D
objects. I don't have such an object in my sheet, not even a chart, but
it is possible someone at some point in time inserted one in there.
Unless I am wrong about the cause of this warning.

Is it something I should worry about in a production environment? And
how can I turn these warnings off?

 My first thought was that POI is using Log4J for these messages but
that does not seem to be the case.

Thanks,

Harsh.