poi-user mailing list archives

From Suba Suresh <su...@wolfram.com>
Subject no such entry: "Workbook"
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 11:35:43 GMT
Hi!

	I am very very new to the poi package. I am using it to extract text
for lucene indexing. I tried the poi alpha3.0 and poi 2.5 jars. I am
getting the following exception when it is creating HSSFWorkbook. My
code is there. I looked into HSSFWorkbook src code. I could'nt find
anything. When I googled I found that those error show up if it is Excel'95.

java.io.FileNotFoundException: no such entry: "Workbook"

POIFSFileSystem fs = new POIFSFileSystem(is);
System.out.println("Getting Workbook");
HSSFWorkbook wb = new HSSFWorkbook(fs);

What am I doing wrong? Is there a way to fix it?? Any help is appreciated.

thanks,
suba suresh.