poi-user mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@torchbox.com>
Subject Re: HSLF, weird exception stack trace
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 10:47:29 GMT
On Tue, 9 May 2006, Daniel Noll wrote:
> It claims the cause was ClassCastException, but there isn't even a class
> cast on the line it shows in that stack trace.

What happens is that if errors are thrown during record creation, we try
to wrap them up in a more helpful error (to tell you what it was trying to
create at the time)

I think there's a class cast being thrown during the invocation of the
FontCollection. I've committed a change that adds some checking during the
constructor of FontCollection.

I suspect you'll now be able to run your code, but you'll get a warning on
StdErr about unexpected FontCollection children. Either way, report back
with the results :)

Nick