poi-user mailing list archives

From "Knaan Ratosh" <krat...@axismobile.com>
Subject HSLF - problem getting correct style of richTextRuns
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 07:05:01 GMT
Hi,

I'm using the HSLF, and I noticed the following problems:

1.	If I have a slide, In which I just printed some lines in the
default styling (I didn't manually set the size or font of the
characters), then I get -1 and null when using
"richTextRun.getFontSize()" and "richTextRun.getFontName()" .

When creating the presentation - if I press "enter" in order to start a
new line (with a bullet) and press tab and write (in this case the font
size is getting smaller by default), I still get no difference in the
fonts sizes.

It looks like this:

*         First line - real size 32 (shows size -1 or the last font size
I set)

*         Second line - real size 32 (shows size -1 or the last font
size I set)

o        Third line - real size 24 (shows size -1 or the last font size
I set)

Is this a bug or can I get this information in another way?

2.	I can't see in any way that text begins with one tab right. Is
there a way to get this information?

Please help me with the above problems.

Thanks,

            Karajo.