poi-user mailing list archives

From "Michael J. Prichard" <michael_prich...@mac.com>
Subject Re: WordDocument not reading Word Docs....
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 14:37:59 GMT
yes, I noticed that it does work on other Word docs.  I will try the
alpha and see how that works.

On another note, I also want to do PowerPoint and I notice that there is
a ppt handler in the HSLF package.  These are only in the scratchpad and
not in the downloadable jars.  Is it ok to try to build those libraries?

Thanks!
Michael