poi-user mailing list archives

From "Tahir Akhtar" <ta...@spectrum-tech.com>
Subject RE: Major Problem With POI Excel reader: Urgent Help Needed
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 11:59:51 GMT
>> BTW can you please  send the URL fro downloading poi jar ?

Simply go to poi site HYPERLINK
"http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/"http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/ . Click on
download link. Choose a mirror (or use the default one). Go to release/bin
to download the latest release or dev/bin for latest development version.
Development versions are work in progress while release is stable.

   _____