poi-user mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@torchbox.com>
Subject Re: problem with HSLF slides and RichTextRuns
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 15:16:59 GMT
On Thu, 6 Apr 2006, Knaan Ratosh wrote:
> 1.	The order of slides is wrong when using slideShow.getSlides();.
> I read in the mailing lists that other people encountered the same
> problem too, and that there were some fixes for that also. But I'm still
> getting it wrong... any idea when someone will put the fixes?

Are you using a build/checkout from the last few days? If so, can you
upload a problem file to bugzilla, so we can try to figure why it's wrong.

> 2. The RichTextRuns are divided in a wrong way somehow. Meaning a text
> that is located in one line, with the same styling, is split.

If you delve into the depths of the TextPropCollection, I expect you'll
discover that they're subtly different.

Call _getRawParagraphStyle() and _getRawCharacterStyle() on them to get
the TextPropCollections, and I suspect you'll find a difference in what
you get back.

> 3.  I would like to know what pictures belong to what slide. Is it
> possible? (I didn't find a way to do it) if not, when will this be
> possible?

I don't believe it is currently possible. It should be fairly easy to
implement, once we know how powerpoint matches pictures to slides. Until
we know that, we can't code the functionality!

Nick