poi-user mailing list archives

From Sumit_Mac...@external.mckinsey.com
Subject Issues with Formula in HSSF API
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:25:36 GMT
I am facing issues writing IF statements using HSSF API (MS-Excel) .
Normal IF function works fine. But when I use Nested IF statements or have
AND, OR or ROUND functions within an IF statement, it gives #VALUE.
Ms-Excel simply returns #VALUE code for those inner functions or inner IF
statement.

I have tried ROUND function outside IF statement, and it works perfectly
fine.  But not inside an IF statement.

has anyone solved this issue ? pls let me know if there is a way out ! Its
urgent for me to resolve this..

Regards,
Sumit
information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein.  If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.