poi-user mailing list archives

From "Knaan Ratosh" <krat...@axismobile.com>
Subject problem with HSLF slides and RichTextRuns
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 15:35:51 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to extract slides data out of a ppt presentation. Ihave 3
problems:

1.	The order of slides is wrong when using slideShow.getSlides();.
I read in the mailing lists that other people encountered the same
problem too, and that there were some fixes for that also. But I'm still
getting it wrong... any idea when someone will put the fixes?
2.	The RichTextRuns are divided in a wrong way somehow. Meaning a
text that is located in one line, with the same styling, is split.
3.	 I would like to know what pictures belong to what slide. Is it
possible? (I didn't find a way to do it) if not, when will this be
possible?

Thanks,

            Karajo.