poi-user mailing list archives

From "Marcel Karpa" <Marce...@gmx.net>
Subject Missing macros after writing on template
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:07:46 GMT
Hello,

I have a problem with writing in a Excel template file. My Excel template
file contains several forms with VBA code in it and is generated by Excel
2003 but is saved as Excel 97 file.

After writing with POI to the template and saving it into another file Excel
shows an error when opening the generated file.

The message is that some file is missing, and indeed when I open the VBA
editor in Excel the code to some form is missing.

I tried the POI versions 2.0, 2.5.1 and the 3.0 alpha. Always the same
problem. I also read the other entries in this mailing list with similar
problems, but none could help me.

I figured out that at some quatity of VBA code the embbeded files went
missing. When I use only one or two forms with some VBA code everthing is
ok.

--
Analog-/ISDN-Nutzer sparen mit GMX SmartSurfer bis zu 70%!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer