poi-user mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>
Subject Re: ayuda, para ver power point!!
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 06:26:09 GMT
No, you can't do that.  I'm not sure this functionality will ever present in HSLF.
First of all, HSLF is meant for reading/writing ppt files, i.e. you can extract information
about shapes,
texts and other objects from a ppt file or you can create such ppt
files on the fly.

In future, I can imagine an utility based on HSLF which will build screen captures of PPT
slides and
save them as images.

Regards, Yegor Kozlov

l> Greetings. I do not speak ingles. use translator. I want that my
l> window java(JFrame) shows a file to power point. It is possible to do
l> this using POI-HSLF. Thanks for its aid

l> In spanish:
l> Saludos. no hablo ingles. uso traductor.
l> Quiero que mi ventana java(JFrame) muestre un archivo power point. Es
l> posible hacer esto usando POI-HSLF?.
l> Gracias por su ayuda.

l> Ing. Jaime Vargas Pereyra
l>        Piura - PerĂº