poi-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Gross <st.gr...@gmx.net>
Subject HWPF Milestones - Project Plans
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 07:52:17 GMT
Hi all,

so as there is no "official" activity but some people who are offering
support - what are the next steps to get
involved and bring some life in this? Some statements of POI-Member
would be helpful.
Since there is obviously some demand I don't know if it would be the
best to do nothing because some day
there might be some new implementation.

Naveen, when do you expect the release of your .NET implementation?

Cheers
 Stefan