poi-user mailing list archives

From "Joseph Favero" <...@obsidiansoln.com>
Subject RE: HWPF Milestones - Add support for Lists and Tables
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 16:56:11 GMT
Stefan

I agree with your email.  I too have been working to
get HWPF working for my own project.  I have been able to
get Merge Fields to work and now I am working on Header/Footers

I would like to offer my services also if we can get this kicked off.

Its hard to plan anything around the up and coming release when there are
no hard dates to work with

Thanx Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Gross [mailto:st.gross@gmx.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 6:37 AM
To: POI Users List
Subject: Re: HWPF Milestones - Add support for Lists and Tables

Hi Andreas,

I've asked a similar question a few days before.
The statement from Andy Oliver last year (September) was, that probably
a donation of some peace
of software completely build up from the ground could be made. But no
schedule for that.

Meanwhile Naveen Kohli posted, a .NET based solution will be soon
published, ready to be ported
to Java then.

I'm also interested in some progress and would offer some support (from
March on since I'm very much involved
in some Project right now).

Cheers
 Stefan