poi-user mailing list archives

From subhashini.gump...@tcs.com
Subject Unable to set the sheetname using POI API
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 05:42:46 GMT

Hi ,
    I have written code to create and process excel sheets using POI API.
I am working on Solaris . There is  problem when i am creating the
worksheet as below :
HSSFSheet sheet = new HSSFSheet("Summary");

It is creating the sheet , but the name of the sheet is not being set. It
is having the default name as sheet0 .
I have used wrokbook.setSheetName() method also , but of no use .
Please help me to solve this .

Regards ,
Subhashini Gumpula

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain
confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail
message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete
the message and any attachments. Thank you