poi-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Noll <dan...@nuix.com.au>
Subject Re: PowerPoint comments
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 06:15:48 GMT
Daniel Noll wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I created a simple PowerPoint document with some comments in it so
> that I could poke around the API and try to figure out where the
> comments were stored.  I started to think that the class called Notes
> in the API stored the PowerPoint comments.
Okay, I understand now that this was wrong. :-)

But I still do need to get at the comments.  Does anyone have some
pointers to some documentation so that I might try adding comment
extraction support to HSLF?

Daniel

--
Daniel Noll

Nuix Australia Pty Ltd
Suite 79, 89 Jones St, Ultimo NSW 2007, Australia
Phone: (02) 9280 0699
Fax:   (02) 9212 6902