poi-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Noll <dan...@nuix.com.au>
Subject PowerPoint comments
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 05:50:50 GMT
Hi all.

I created a simple PowerPoint document with some comments in it so that
I could poke around the API and try to figure out where the comments
were stored.  I started to think that the class called Notes in the API
stored the PowerPoint comments.

My code is currently fairly simple:

    HSLFSlideShow hslfSlideShow = new HSLFSlideShow(fileSystem);
    SlideShow slideShow = new SlideShow(hslfSlideShow);
    for (Notes note : slideShow.getNotes()) {
        System.out.println("Note: " + note);
    }

Nothing prints, though.  Are notes what I think they are?  From reading
the source, it does look like reading the notes has been implemented, so
perhaps comments are actually something else.

Daniel

--
Daniel Noll

Nuix Australia Pty Ltd
Suite 79, 89 Jones St, Ultimo NSW 2007, Australia
Phone: (02) 9280 0699
Fax:   (02) 9212 6902