poi-user mailing list archives

From Kumar akkwe <ammani...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problems with Jakarta POI ... Need Help...
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 10:42:22 GMT
 Hi All!

  I am new to Jakarta POI.  I have few queries listinng below.

  1) I am unable to read the date from Excel file.  What is the necessary method / class i
have to use
  2) Is there any general method to display the value irrespective type of cell
  3) When i am reading the content from Excel file the order is not proper it is reading in
random so how can i resolve this
  4) When i read the cell of type integer, i am getting the value double for ex: instead of
255 its displaying as 2.55

  Plz help me out.

  Thanks in Advance

  -Jeevan