poi-user mailing list archives

From "Tracey Zellmann" <tracey.zellm...@comcast.net>
Subject question about reading an excel file that is password protected
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 01:27:45 GMT
I have been successfully using POI to read and write excel files for several months and things
have worked well. I now have some files that are password protected that I would like to read,
and I am not successful. I have the password and can read them directly in Excel by providing
the password to the dialog box, but I can't figure out how to do that programmatically through
the POI API. I have tried googling but I can't track down anything that clearly says how.

Any help would be appreciated.