poi-user mailing list archives

From Carlos Bergueira <carlos.bergue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Excel generating multiple files
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 17:32:40 GMT
 Karl,
 It's +/- what i am doing; problem is in opening and closing workbook (i
think !).
   Hi Tommy,
 Could you pls send me you class to look for help !
I think the way is +/- the same; maybe i can change my filosofy of
generating a lot of files to have more than one sheet into the same
Thanks !

--
Cumprts,
Carlos Bergueira