poi-user mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@torchbox.com>
Subject Re: hslf Exception
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:22:31 GMT
Hi Derya

Your previous exception was with the HPSF stuff (author, summary etc).
That error makes me think you had a corrupt PPT file

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005, Derya Kasapoglu wrote:
> Now i get this exception:
>
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Couldn't instantiate
> the class for type with id 1016 on class class
> org.apache.poi.hslf.record.DummyPositionSensitiveRecordWithChildren :

This makes me think you haven't properly done the poi build. Did you do a
CSV check out and then used ant to build the jar files?

> Something who haven't problems with the hslf classes and can send me the
> jar file!

http://encore.torchbox.com/poi-cvs-build/ has nightly builds. Try with
poi-3.0-alpha1-20050830.jar and poi-contrib-3.0-alpha1-20050830.jar and
poi-scratchpad-3.0-alpha1-20050830.jar

Nick